Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Exterminator


I saw the sequel to The Exterminator before I even knew that a first installment existed; I assumed one did, because the sequel is called Exterminator 2, but I had no definitive proof. So after having my mind blown by Exterminator 2 I sought out the movie that started it all, and wasn't too disappointed in what I found really. The Exterminator is a much more somber, dramatic affair than the sequel, or at least it's intended to be; there isn't a single breakdance scene in the entire movie (although one would have been much appreciated). As far as pure entertainment goes, I'd give my vote to Exterminator 2, but this one holds it's own quite admirably among it's grindhouse brethren.

Check out my full review of The Exterminator at VHS WASTELAND.

VHS WASTELAND - HIGH RES SCANS OF RARE VHS COVERS

No comments:

Post a Comment